Subject: [Leica] focus confirmation E3?
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue Mar 25 07:40:13 2008

The same guy who makes some of the electronic adapters also sells
focussing screens for various cameras (including the 20D) with split-
image and microprism collar.

I've got one of his screens in mine and it's a big improvement for
some lenses.

http://www.haodascreen.com

Quoth the grduprey@mchsi.com :