Subject: [Leica] Questions about Visoflex III
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun Mar 16 07:55:17 2008

http://elshaw.tripod.com/Visoflex/chart.jpg

is a pretty good summary of the system.  i have a couple of things
not on the chart are the trombone-style 400 and 560 (newer)
and the televit to 280 adapter, and the focorapid for the 200 and
280 (and slower 90 and 135).

adding to the fun is the fact that all of these lenses can be
used on an R, canon and nikon SLRs and DSLRs (probably others).

-rei