Subject: [Leica] Questions about Visoflex III
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Mar 16 03:04:05 2008

Hi,

I've purchased on e-Bay a Visofex III with the adapter 16464 for Elmar 65,
Elmar & Tele Elmar 135, and Elmarit 90. I don't have any of these lenses, my
questions are:

1.- Can I use my other lenses on the Visoflex?. I have only "modern" lenses:
Summicron & Summilix 35, Various 50mm, Summilux 75, Summicron 90/2AA & T-E
90/2,8, and the Apo-Telyt 135/3,4.

2.- Which lens do you recommend for macrophotography, IMO the 65 is probably
the best. I'm not going to use telephoto.

3.- I suppose that metering through the M6 and later models will be precise

Thank you very much in advance for your help, opinions, and infornation

Saludos cordiales
Luis

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Questions about Visoflex III)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Questions about Visoflex III)