Subject: [Leica] Not Buying M8
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Tue Mar 11 12:55:19 2008

I only try to think about why I have an apprehension about digital images,
even regarding the ones I make.  I feel there is something terribly
sinister about the entire digital community and this is disconcerting to me.

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Not Buying M8)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Not Buying M8)
Message from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Not Buying M8)
Message from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Not Buying M8)