Subject: [Leica] More management blabla
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Mar 10 12:48:15 2008

I agree.... but do you ever wonder why the paper makers do not make paper
the right size for photographers, considering there is only 1 market for
photo paper?

In this case, the cart leads the horse..........

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

True, but it's much easier to buy A4 paper for a digital printer than
10"x8".

Steve