Subject: [Leica] M8 Shutter Fault, Help!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Mar 7 06:47:05 2008

At 09:41 AM 3/7/2008, you wrote:
>Probably the most interesting part of this story.......
>
>Do ALL USA M8 users get this level of service?  Or is this a special deal
>because Tina is a Pro?  Or complains louder than the rest ( which I do not
>think is true)?  Or has Leica USA gotten better with their service time?
>
>Frank Filippone
>red735i@earthlink.net

Frank -

I'm a member of  Leica Professional Services.  Any pro can join.  You
just have to send in tear sheets every year to show that you are a
pro using Leicas.  As a part of that membership, Leica provides
expedited cleaning and repair and loans on cameras and lenses and
opportunities to speak at Leica events.  I don't complain louder -
probably the opposite!  ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.leicatraveler.blogspot.com