Subject: [Leica] M8 Shutter Fault, Help!
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Mar 7 06:41:26 2008

Probably the most interesting part of this story.......

Do ALL USA M8 users get this level of service?  Or is this a special deal
because Tina is a Pro?  Or complains louder than the rest ( which I do not
think is true)?  Or has Leica USA gotten better with their service time?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Leica has had my M8 for 4 days now and I haven't heard anything from
them.  They are supposed to send me a loaner if it takes longer than a week.

Tina

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] M8 Shutter Fault, Help!)
Message from david5stones at gmail.com (Red Dawn) ([Leica] M8 Shutter Fault, Help!)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] M8 Shutter Fault, Help!)