Subject: [Leica] Re:No M9 in the near future
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Mar 6 21:53:30 2008

> Kamikaze Nikon issued the D300 when they still sold the D200 though.
>
> phx

This was so the people with D200's, like me, did not commit suicide.

As I'm must pleased as punch with it and prefer to think its tops in the 1.5
crop circle club.
However I use the D40x instead most of the times.
That too last week went the way of the Dodo. They're not making those
puppies any more in lieu of the D60. Which will be a nicer smarter happier
camera.

But the spirit of the D40x lives on every time I go take pictures as that's
my ax...
Don't wear it out!

I use the D200 for.....
When I have a real heavy lens. The 28 1.4.
Or just need another camera going on site at the same time...
With a big lens on it preferably.

But really I Can't wait to get back to using my Leica glass.
Maybe ???? can help me/us out with a new camera.
Mr. Kobayashi of Cosina that is.

If not an M digital than an R.

Or a W!

Mark William Rabiner