Subject: [Leica] For Sale Friday
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu Feb 28 19:47:34 2008

SF 20 Flash for M6ttl, M7, M8 , M9 (I think)
Box and Instruction Book   $100

M Rokkor 28mm f2.8  has the little white stuff, but no effect on pictures.
(DAG says don't worry)  proper slotted metal shade and back cap.
$300   I

50mm DR Summicron with eyes  CLA by DAG  Lovely  (Hate to convert it for the
M8)
$500  or trade for 50mm Black Summicron with focus tab

R8 with winder.
I really don't want to sell it, but I will trade for an M camera in nice
shape, or maybe works but really ugly. ;-)

Postage at cost

--
Regards,

Sonny