Subject: [Leica] Travel question
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 17:32:31 2008

G Hopkinson <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> For all airport security arrangements, be patient, helpful, co-operative
> and keep smiling. Better than a session in a closed room
> with two gorillas and rubber gloves.

I found that the customs and security personnel at Frankfurt were polite and
courteous despite the inevitable unintended rudeness from an American's
first visit to their country.  Likewise everyone else I met in Germany.

Doug Herr
Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Travel question)