Subject: [Leica] Travel question
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu Feb 28 19:15:50 2008

In Wetzlar, stay at the Wetzlarhof,  Decent rates and a park out front,
within walking distance of everything.  They also have a great restaurant.
Go to Solms, about ten miles to the east. They have a little camera company
you might like to visit.  Make arrangements and you can get a tour.  When
you finish there, go out to the highway, and turn right.

As you ascend the hill on the left is Braunfels, a village with a wonderful
castle, and a funny little restaurant in the castle..  Don't miss it.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana