Subject: [Leica] WTB: various HASSELblad
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Feb 17 06:15:06 2008

Unca Kyle,
Look for one of the Russian prism's.  Cheap and slide right in.  Heck, the
waist level's will even slide in so you can save valuable dollars to acquire
a meter.  I would suggest a spot minolta, pentax or one of the new fangled
Sekonics that will do flash, incident, or spot.  I never really had much
luck with the bizarro H meter prism's until you got to the 2005's.  From
your western series you sure do a good job with cloudy sixteen rules though.