Subject: [Leica] Does the process matter?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Feb 9 19:06:11 2008

Philippe,This an area that I have been following for years.  The museums
have been looking for a quality reproduction method to sell in the museum
shop and the heirs of the artist are looking for an income stream.  Yes, the
best of the reproductions are dead on the original with the exception of
some greens and blues that are still out of gamut.  As to the texture, some
of the paper has a good texture that will mimic an oil.