Subject: [Leica] WTB: various HASSELblad
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Fri Feb 15 19:21:43 2008

while it's still friday-for-sale i wanted to give youse guys a chance to
clear out that closet full o' junk so that you can afford more memory cards
and lens shades for your m8's -- there are a few things that might make my
HASSELblad less of a .... pain.

do you happen to have a spare ....

1) "rapid winder" -- like the freaking CRANK that comes standard with every
other freaking medium format SLR.

2) trigger grip thingie? you know, it bolts onto the bottom of the camera,
has a pistol-type grip for the left hand, you squeeze the trigger and
missles fly, i mean, a little lever presses the shutter button?

3) wtf? there's no freaking meter on this thing?

4) still entertaining offers on a waist level finder. my other option is to
just tape the dang magnifier in place and leave the chimney up. or if you
have an inexpensive 45' finder, i'd consider that too, but most people have
emailed saying "it's like attaching a bowling ball to the top of a brick".

these are all things that i had on my mayia 645, which i actually liked but
sold for a trip to england (which i liked more -- and hey, now i have a
HASSELblad, so yay me!)

rock on kids.

kyle "i'm never shooting digital again*" cassidy

(* chronic lie)

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] WTB: various HASSELblad)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] WTB: various HASSELblad)