Subject: [Leica] Re: Didier PAW #05 and alternates
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Feb 4 12:00:20 2008

I was in the French Alps (Les Arcs) 2 weekends ago and It hadn' been
snowing for quite a while over there. Luckily it started snowing
again yesterday, I read.
But there was more than sufficient snow of good quality (not the snow
cannon stuff) to have a very pleasant ski.
The former years were less. Much less.
So I'm not sure if this is a bad winter compared with last 5 years'.

It is true though that the bottom altitude where it frequently snows
in winter is moving rapidly up.
Below 1500 m alt.: nothing. Only 10 years ago one could go skiing at
1200 m.

It is indeed starting to show in nature, the way we all live.
Exponentially.

Philippe

Op 4-feb-08, om 20:50 heeft Mike Stoesz het volgende geschreven: