Subject: [Leica] Independent film labs and photo stores
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Jan 25 08:04:13 2008

1. 6 within the New Orleans area, 4 of them camera stores with labs, 2 just
professional labs

2. 6 left, 3 camera stores, 3 labs (lost one local store but gained a
professional lab)

3. Camera sales, film processing color,slides & BW, wet prints, digital
printing.    Film processing, digital prints

4. Same as question #3

5. local leica dealer

6. large digital printing, high end film scans

7. studio space rentals

Chris Williams
NOLA
www.zoeicaimages.net