Subject: [Leica] Re:walt - all kidding aside
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Jan 23 12:22:12 2008

Believe it or not, I found a Walgreen's lab manager who does excellent
work. Very meticulous and dedicated. A few years back we had some
hurricanes. (unusual for Florida) I dropped off half the film at a local
pro lab and gave the rest to WG. She did a better job and didn't even
cut some of the negs in two as the pro place did.

BTW, when is Leica coming out with a cell/camera phone? Hope it takes a
135 Tele. :-)