Subject: [Leica] Re:walt - all kidding aside
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Jan 23 13:58:02 2008

Harvey

Nothing definite yet. He and his girlfriend just moved there last week
and I'm hoping he won't starve. I told him he always has his old room
here.anytime he needs it but he has stars in his eyes.He's sat in with
the players at Tootsies before and his chances of earning a living look
good. :-)

Walt

p.s. Sent a mailer your way couple of days back. Let me know how your
printing is going. I'll have a new 1800 in a week or two and will let
you know how it goes.