Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon D300 impressions so far
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon Jan 21 09:14:33 2008

Jayanand,

Your example is a great demonstration of the sharpness that can be achieved
with IS.  I know that, when seeking wildlife images, one cannot always
choose his background, but, in this image, the fallen leaves and the feather
pattern drive my eyes crazy.  I must admit that is a distinctive bird
specimen.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA