Subject: [Leica] opening bell
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat Jan 19 08:24:03 2008

There is one of those not from my house...I used to want to go there and
try it, but the guy who drives the BONEFISH car comes down my road flat
out flying almost everyday...the speed limit is 25 in our subdivision
and he has to be going at least 60...I will never eat there.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] opening bell)