Subject: [Leica] opening bell
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Jan 19 06:30:16 2008

> Have you ever tried to eat a "Bonefish"?  There is a very popular
> restaurant on the proper side of  the Continent (where most of the folks
> live) called the "Bonefish Grill" or somesuch.

The Bonefish Grill is a chain of upscale restaurants in the USA. They serve
many different kinds of fish, but bonefish is not on the menu. I prefer
downscale fish restaurants.

I tasted bonefish stew in Key West once. I didn't finish my serving.

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] opening bell)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] opening bell)
Message from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] opening bell)