Subject: [Leica] opening bell
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sat Jan 19 06:14:33 2008

At 12:47 AM 1/19/2008, Brian Reid wrote:
 >Marty Deveney is our resident fish biologist. Maybe he knows. Since
 >bonefish aren't very tasty (barely edible, actually), I ignore them.
 >

 >> Yes! but why do they call them "Bonefish"?

Brian

Have you ever tried to eat a "Bonefish"?  There
is a very popular restaurant on the proper side
of  the Continent (where most of the folks live)
called the "Bonefish Grill" or somesuch.

So, Brian, tell us of your experiences eating Bonefish!  Please!  <he grins>

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] opening bell)