Subject: [Leica] When in doubt ask photographer
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed Jan 16 07:15:33 2008

Dave,

I somehow forgot to mention SHOWCASE...I do not know how.  They used to
be a very big store and is where I bought all my gear and both UPI and
The Daily News bought all of our supplies from.  They are down on
Cheshire Bridge Road...if I remember correctly.

David Rodgers wrote:
> Thanks Harrison,
>
> I'll be in Atlanta next week. I'd like to see an M8. Throughout the '90s I
> worked a block away from Camera World of Oregon - both the old store and
> the new store before and after they sold to Ritz. The day something new
> came out I was able to see it up close and personal.

<snip>

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography