Subject: [Leica] When in doubt ask photographer
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Jan 15 09:30:33 2008

PPR used to have a large selection of Leica...but that was when I lived
there in the 90's may have changed.

KEH is mail order only. :(  I drove down and dropped off a 400 2.8 to
sell 3 or 4 years ago and I had to make a special appointment just to be
sure someone would let me in.  It was in no way a store, just offices
and a warehouse.

They used to have a little place on West Peachtree, just to come and
pick up or drop off, but it closed 8 or so years ago.  However it never
had any gear in it, only what was there to be picked up that had been
ordered.  Since I lived in Lawrenceville I would order and then run by
there on the way to or from UPI's office further out Peachtree.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] When in doubt ask photographer)