Subject: [Leica] IMG : 23-10-07 / 23-10-08, Toilets
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Jan 16 04:19:52 2008

Welcome Mathieu!
Bienvenue dans le monde fou mais si sympathique des LUGGERS.

The reputation of the French in term of unpredictabilty is bound to be
upgraded by your post and some of your photos :-D , but I find your
project an attractive idea, uncommon as it may seem.
Some of the shots I'd like to have taken myself.
Congrats to your partner too.
Your twin pictures match well, I hope you do too.

I also had a look at your personal history and even though I only went
too fast through the pages of your M?moires I sense that you have a
solid theoretical background.

Now about photography and the LUG; I'm sure you'll find here a very,
very friendly and living community, always ready to help and offer
advice, criticize and applaude, or let you know why this or that doesn't
work.

I hope to see more of your photographs and projects in the future.

Bien amicalement.
Philippe
(Metz-57)