Subject: [Leica] Re: Bredatown Cemetery
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Tue Jan 15 23:12:25 2008

You were right to make it clearer, I at least, had missed the rest of
this fine series. 472 is my favorite both in terms of light and compostion.
Soemtimes a place loses part of its "charm" and attractiveness when
restored.
I hope that when they do, this one will remain as peacefully soothing as
it now looks to be.
Thanks for sharing
phx

Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Re: Bredatown Cemetery)