Subject: [Leica] IMG : 23-10-07 / 23-10-08, Toilets
From: mat.laclau at gmail.com (Matthieu Laclau)
Date: Wed Jan 16 03:33:42 2008

Hi,
I'm a french newbie here and I hope you will apologize my terrible english.
With my girlfriend Yu Xian, who own a Leica M7 with a Summicron 2:35mm, we
have a photography project from three months now. When we are in a public
place (bar, restaurant, cinema...), we take each one photo of the toilets.
Then, we put the two photos besides.
We want to do that during one year (maybe more). For us, it's like a diary.
You can see these photos (and others) on my website :
http://www.matthieu-laclau.fr/eToilettesnew.html
You can see the photos from the beginning at
http://www.matthieu-laclau.fr/eToilettes1007.html
Hope you'll like it.

Matthieu Laclau.

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] IMG : 23-10-07 / 23-10-08, Toilets)