Subject: [Leica] HELP! RAR files
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue Jan 15 19:11:34 2008

Tina, I think you were on the right track, CDROM.iso is probably a
CD-ROM image file. The first google link shows this:

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/cdrom-iso-tool.html

No idea whether it's useful or not. Good luck.

At 06:52 PM 1/15/2008, Tina Manley wrote:

>Thanks, Len.  That's what I'm doing using the WinRAR program.  It
>extracts the 14 files into one file called CDROM.iso.  Now
>what?   When I click on that file it opens several more including an
>Autorun.exe file.  When click on that one I get "Failed to
>run:  Error 193"  I keep going around in circles and still can't
>open the files!   I wish they had just sent zip files.  I can open those!

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] HELP! RAR files)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] HELP! RAR files)