Subject: [Leica] HELP! RAR files
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Jan 15 18:52:07 2008

At 09:35 PM 1/15/2008, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>The 14 .rar files need to be uncompressed simultaneously. Put all 14
>files in a single directory. The files should be numbered
>sequentially. Apply the Winrar program to the first in the series and
>the program will continue to uncompress all of the files
>automatically. Uncompressing the files individually won't work. The
>14 .rar files are linked together.
>
>Good Luck.
>Len

Thanks, Len.  That's what I'm doing using the WinRAR program.  It
extracts the 14 files into one file called CDROM.iso.  Now
what?   When I click on that file it opens several more including an
Autorun.exe file.  When click on that one I get "Failed to
run:  Error 193"  I keep going around in circles and still can't open
the files!   I wish they had just sent zip files.  I can open those!

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com