Subject: [Leica] bravo tv documentary about ted grant....
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jan 13 17:54:39 2008

Kyle Cassidy asked:

>>so where can we get the bravo TV show about ted?? i've heard it mentioned
but never sourced. i tried "ted grant" on imdb and got this:<<<<<

Hi Kyle,

The film is completed and in the hands of the network. Broadcast schedule
time hopefully we'll have this coming week. As soon as I hear the date and
or networks it will be on I'll post date and times.

It's my understanding as soon as the film has been broadcast, DVD's will be
made available. More on this later.

I realize it's been a long time since production began on this film,
actually about 14 -15 months ago, but finally it's about to see the lights
of the TV screen. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] bravo tv documentary about Ted Grant....)