Subject: [Leica] bravo tv documentary about Ted Grant....
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun Jan 13 18:28:30 2008

At 08:53 PM 1/13/2008, Ted Grant wrote:
 >Kyle Cassidy asked:
 >Subject: [Leica] bravo tv documentary about ted grant....
 >
 >>>so where can we get the bravo TV show about ted?? i've heard it mentioned
 >but never sourced. i tried "ted grant" on imdb and got this:<<<<<
 >
 >Hi Kyle,
 >
 >The film is completed and in the hands of the network. Broadcast schedule
 >time hopefully we'll have this coming week. As soon as I hear the date and
 >or networks it will be on I'll post date and times.
 >
 >It's my understanding as soon as the film has been broadcast, DVD's will be
 >made available. More on this later.
 >
 >I realize it's been a long time since production began on this film,
 >actually about 14 -15 months ago, but finally it's about to see the lights
 >of the TV screen. :-)

Ted

Shouldn't this be on the History Channel?  Or,
perhaps, the Archaeology Channel?  Do they cover
your services in scouting Moses' route through
the Red Sea?  Or your work in beach surveillance
for William the Bastard at Pevensey Head?  I
thought not!  Someone MUST tell the entirety of
your tale!  BRAVO is not a match for the whole
story of Ted Grant, man of mystery, man of action, man of accomplishment.

After all, you were the guy who convinced the
Bonnie Prince to follow Lord George Murray but
who failed to stop those Bluidy Campbell
interlopers who made the battleplan go bad, else
you would now be the Seventh Marquess of
Culloden.  Ah, well, true blood comes true, and you are a national treasure.

BRAVO?  Hmm.  ANY praise for Ted is praise well
earned.  But, still, the Archaeology Channel
could have covered well his 27,384 year career in
impacting human life on this planet.  <he girins>

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] bravo tv documentary about Ted Grant....)