Subject: [Leica] bravo tv documentary about Ted Grant....
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Jan 14 10:14:36 2008

Marc James Small offered. :-)
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: RE: [Leica] bravo tv documentary about Ted Grant....

>> Shouldn't this be on the History Channel?  Or, perhaps, the Archaeology
Channel?  Do they cover your services in scouting Moses' route through the
Red Sea?  Or your work in beach surveillance

for William the Bastard at Pevensey Head?  I thought not!  Someone MUST tell
the entirety of your tale!  BRAVO is not a match for the whole story of Ted
Grant, man of mystery, man of action, man of accomplishment.

After all, you were the guy who convinced the Bonnie Prince to follow Lord
George Murray but who failed to stop those Bluidy Campbell interlopers who
made the battleplan go bad, else you would now be the Seventh Marquess of
Culloden.  Ah, well, true blood comes true, and you are a national treasure.

BRAVO?  Hmm.  ANY praise for Ted is praise well earned.  But, still, the
Archaeology Channel could have covered well his 27,384 year career in

impacting human life on this planet.  <he girins><<<<<<<

Marc mon ami,

I knew I could count on you old buddy to add a solid background to the film
or the next. :-) No doubt many wouldn't know of my earlier exploits but now
that you've once again "spilled the beans" I'm sure the History Channel will
begin filming shortly producing the sequel to the modern day version of my
electrifying life as a photojournalist by BRAVO TV. :-) Stay tuned more at
6! ;-)

Regards,

ted