Subject: [Leica] bravo tv documentary about ted grant....
From: scheng at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Sun Jan 13 11:36:14 2008

Kyle,

The show about Ted will most likely on the Canadian version of Bravo
(<http://www.bravo.ca>). If you guys south of the border want to see
it, you will probably have to come up here (or buy a DVD if that is
possible) since Bravo is not an over-the-air station (cable or
satellite only). I've kept my eye open but I haven't seen it on the
schedule yet.

Ted, do you know when they have scheduled your segment?

Regards,
Spencer