Subject: [Leica] Blurb books (a little catalogue)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Dec 30 16:54:25 2007

A very good suggestion, Kyle. Don't forget also that people have other
resources worthy of cataloguing, whether they be photographic
or other. For example, some people have instruction books on older cameras,
blogs with processing information, lens reviews, etc
etc. Others may have great expertise or interest in all manner of subjects.
Museum/travel guides come to mind. I'd know where to go
if I wanted a lesson in Goth levitation or aerospace engineering or whisky
evaluation or who knows what else.

Cheers
Geoff
downunder travel guide.