Subject: [Leica] Leica Repair.....
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Fri Nov 30 19:23:36 2007

Frank Filippone writes:

> We all have had our cameras repaired/adjusted, etc.  Some use Leica
> official
> service, some use Sherry some use DAG.  ( some of our Canadian friends use
> Kindermann)
>
> Why do you select the service you use?
>
> If your camera were out of warranty, would that change your decision?

Frank,

I've used Gerry Smith at Kindermann Canada for both in-warranty and out of
warranty Leica repair and service. Gerry does an excellent job for a
reasonable price and his turnaround time has always been less than 2 weeks.

It was Gerry that converted my M2 to take a TA Rapidwinder a couple of years
back. He did an excellent job.

Replies: Reply from scheng at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] Leica Repair.....)