Subject: [Leica] Leica Repair.....
From: gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton)
Date: Fri Nov 30 05:25:13 2007

Hi Frank
I'm not in Canada but I do use Kindermann.
So far, they are the only Leica repair service I've dealt with [and that's
most of the ones usually mentioned] that no work has had to go back for a
re-do.
Gary Perry and Gerry Smith are very nice to talk to/deal with there as well.
GaryP> From: red735i@earthlink.net> To: lug@leica-users.org> Date: Thu, 29
Nov 2007 18:11:11 -0800> Subject: [Leica] Leica Repair.....> > We all have
had our cameras repaired/adjusted, etc. Some use Leica official> service,
some use Sherry some use DAG. ( some of our Canadian friends use>
Kindermann)> > Why do you select the service you use?> > If your camera were
out of warranty, would that change your decision?> > Frank Filippone>
red735i@earthlink.net> > > > > >