Subject: [Leica] OT: Canon PowerShot SD870 IS
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Fri Nov 30 19:18:04 2007

My daughter Melissa is planning to spend spring break 2008 in Paris and
wants a digital camera. She's looking for a camera that takes good pictures
and will fit in her purse (not necessarily in that order). My on-line
research came up with this model Canon after looking at what both Leica and
Panasonic currently offer.

Does anyone have/use this camera? If so, what do you think of it? Any other
purse sized contenders out there?

TIA,

Greg

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] OT: Canon PowerShot SD870 IS)