Subject: [Leica] OT: Canon PowerShot SD870 IS
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Sat Dec 1 03:09:20 2007

Greg, I am very pleased by a Ricoh Caplio VX100 (sort of GR Digital,
but with a handy 24-74 zoom). Its high ISO performance is not stellar
but it is tiny and has the same controls disposition of any DSLR you
may be accustomed to. Great handling, light, metal body, handy
wideangle zoom, chace of getting an electronic VF or to fit an
optical one, good battery life, etc.

Also do not forget to give the water resistent Olympus (770? 790?) a
look, they look (on paper) very interesting: no protruding lens,
submersible up to 3 meters (? feet), and a very important function
for the traveler, shock resistance.

ed

El 01/12/2007, a las 00:18, GREG LORENZO escribi?: