Subject: IMG: RE: [Leica] OT - Contax G1
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Nov 29 05:22:27 2007

On topic image on off topic equipment. I struggled to find images still
uploaded. all of this small gallery is G photos. The tiny
TLA 200 flashgun on camera in a big , open museum. The link is from the 28,
Note the distortion performance out to the edges. This
is good glass design. All of the portrait stuff I tried with the 90 was
brutally sharp and contrasty. One might say Solms sharp.
You'll get to try the 45 for yourself. I was vastly impressed with mine.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/b/b1.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/yntaw6
Cheers
Geoff