Subject: [Leica] RAM in Laptop
From: don.dory at (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Nov 28 19:14:19 2007

Again, the contrarian, if the laptop is not your primary computer then
two Gig's is fine as I run LR and CS2 on a basic MacBook with two
gig's and it runs as fast as I can decide what an image needs.
However, unlike some of our pro's, I don't copy and paste global
corrections to a whole set of images.

Now, if this will be your primary computer then I would upgrade to the
fastest quad processor you can afford and at least 4 gig's of memory
and also acquire a large external hard drive that you back up to