Subject: [Leica] IMG: Even more Hoppy in Barcelona
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Nov 17 14:32:27 2007

Thanks for looking and commenting Pablo. I hope you enjoyed some of the
pictures. Not at all the type of shots that you are showing,
of course. I know Michiel and his work and technique are very good. You can
even see him in my Amsterdam gallery! The differing
monitors are a perennial problem for all of us on-line, I think. I have a
24inch Dell here, calibrated with an Eyeone. I'm saving
for a good Eizo, but I keep spending the money on more glass and goodies.

Cheers
Geoff
(hoppy)