Subject: [Leica] IMG: Even more Hoppy in Barcelona
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Nov 17 14:06:15 2007

Thanks for looking again, Michiel. Yours could just as easily be spot on and
mine too bright as well. Mine are adjusted for printing
here and the web ones of course are just low resolution versions of those,
although sharpened separately for that resolution.
However, like yours, my monitor is calibrated. Its brightness is much lower
than usual as part of that. Zero in fact in this case
and it is actually still brighter than ideal. So I don't know what the
solution is there. Looked at on the average un-calibrated
LCD, The luminance is too high and the colour temp is too high. It would be
interesting to know how many lookers see all of my pics
as too light.

Cheers
Hoppy