Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: Prius experiences?
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Fri Nov 16 11:30:28 2007

Oh yeah.

I feel so-o-o-o-o-o bad when I pull into the gas station and drop in 9
or 10 gallons for 430 to 460 miles of driving.

As to the slow drivers; I know what they're doing - they're Living
Dangerously - hooked on the system performance display, especially the
one that show what their current MPG is.

It's a sickness.

I went to a 12-Step Program for this.  Now Idon't do that anymore.
Very much.

Bob

On Nov 16, 2007, at 11:26, telyt@earthlink.net wrote:

Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> wrote:

> Newspapers call this phenomenon "Prius Rage". A specialized form of
> road
rage.

Prius envy.  Freud would have had a lot to say about this ;-)

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -