Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: Prius experiences?
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Fri Nov 16 09:14:52 2007

My wife and I are going into our 3rd year with a (then) new 2003 Prius.

Amazing car, quiet, flawless operation, 43 to 49 mpg (actual) in hilly
country, more on long trips.

Sort of the M2 of automobiles.

Unqualified recommendation.

Contact me off list (bobs9@comcast.net) if you have more specific
questions.

Bob in Seattle

On Nov 16, 2007, at 0:09, Didier Ludwig wrote:

Toyota has most knowledge advance in hybrid car technology. I think the
Prius is a good choice. It's just a pity it's so ugly, and not
available as wagon, otherwise I'd have considered it, too.
Didier