Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: Prius experiences?
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Nov 15 21:52:09 2007

This is totally OT, but I am sure that I can count on the wealth of
knowledge here, also about things other than photography. I need to
replace my car before Christmas (about 1 month is my estimate of the
remaining tolerable lifetime of the car that I used to drive down to
Alicante in September).

I am only looking at 1-2 year old second-hand cars, since I want
someone else to have suffered the heavy depreciation a new car
experiences in the first year.

One of the options is a Prius at a local Toyota dealer with about
50000 km on the odometer. I like the idea of doing something for the
environment, especially since most of my driving here in Alicante is
in the city. And we have good experiences with Toyota (my wife has a
Previa minivan, and there have been several other Toyotas in her
family).

So, are there any Prius owners here? How are your experiences with
this car?

Given the OT nature of this question, feel free to reply off-list:
nathan@nathanfoto.com.

TIA,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman