Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: Prius experiences? - standards
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Fri Nov 16 11:45:04 2007

Funny thing those gallons, mp/h and so on and so forth.
I guess imperial gallons and nautic miles, are excluded.
Some people on the planet even speak of so many liters per 100 km ...
We might even speak of so many furlongs to the minute LoL.
I find it a very confusing issue when you are to compare things without
a pocket calculator and DK what the standards are, the reference country
measurement system is, etc..

Well Nathan, if the car is said to be good value by many, if you fancy
one, and can afford it: go for it! As easy as pie
And enjoy the ride, while we still can.

We're living in a global world, so when it comes to Leica, the standards
seem to be universal. ;-)
Phil...x
.