Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 43
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Nov 11 15:18:27 2007

Steve you have to be happy with those fog shots, very nice indeed. Re the
"Australian marker" No-one here actually drinks that stuff
and we don't have that can, I think. It's just made in England for selling
to our UK compatriots. Personally I'd rather sit in that
Albion with you and be introduced to what they have to offer. My favourites
are number two for showing a scene of the fishermen
which is nearly universal and number four for the composition and the
glorious autumn colour, of course. Really nice tones shown in
the statue shot, too. It might stand alone well with the graffiti removed, I
think.

Cheers
Hoppy