Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 43
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Nov 11 15:34:13 2007

Hi Hoppy, the Fosters we have over he is brewed somewhere in London and is a
beer I never drink - I may not have much taste, but I have some <grin>.

The Albion is a great pub, lunch was a couple of pints and liver and onions
with mashed potato. I could have stayed all afternoon.

Thanks for the comments.

Steve