Subject: [Leica] 16-16-15 lens comparison
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Nov 4 01:39:23 2007

Alastair, please send your lens to me and I promise to check if it matches
the description. Apparently only those with multi Leica
list citizenship were comfortable with the acronym.
I have to say that Mark taking us to task on the clarity of posts makes me
giggle a little into my Little Creatures ;-) Bless his
quirky, entertaining style.  Somehow we foreigners also manage to cope with
the preponderance of US-centric abbreviations and
cultural references without complaint. I thought that Leica acronyms and
terms might be thought of as common language within an
enthusiast Leica group.

Cheers
Hoppy
"Little Creatures -an Australian boutique beer range of fine quality, akin
to Belgian brewing styles"