Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Hoppy travelogue part one
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Nov 2 20:12:39 2007

Hi Hoppy,

A nice start indeed. I really like the Norita shots. It's been a few
years since I've been to Japan. I don't think, no I know I've never
seen a beware of snake sign anywhere. That's pretty neat. Your colors
are nice and clean and bright. Lovely. The roadside trees are
especially bright.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Len